Friends of Grayshott Concerts 2020
How to renew or join
As a charity, we are hugely reliant on the support of our Friends to continue to fulfil our mission of bringing world-class performance to people in Grayshott and the surrounding area.
There are FIVE levels of Friends membership so that you can choose the most affordable option for you.
The key benefit of becoming a Friend is that it allows you priority access to book tickets for forthcoming concerts (subject to limitations as detailed below).
Requests for reservations by Friends can be made at any time once a concert is declared open to Friends. The earlier you book the better the tickets you will be allocated within your group.
Exactly TWO calendar months before each event, Friends priority ends, and seats are allocated to them, in the following order, at this date. Only after that stage will booking be opened to the general public.
Please note :
- We have arranged the seat entitlements to ensure fairness to everyone. However, if you would like to bring a larger party than your above entitlement allows, please talk to us well in advance of an event as we would not want you to be disappointed. We will do everything possible to accommodate all our Friends (and their friends too!) and the more notice we have, the more likely it is that we can meet your request.
- You are entitled to amend your reservation (increase, reduce or cancel altogether) at any time before the priority booking period ends (two months before each concert). Please advise us by email or contact us [link] before priority closes.
- As a special perk to Friends, we only require payment for your tickets at the end of the Friends priority booking period. Please note that this period ends exactly two calendar months before each concert. Whatever remains in our booking system at the end of that day will be your responsibility to settle when we request payment. In case of queries, please contact us before the end of the priority booking period.
All Friends receive a number of benefits including:
- Priority booking as outlined above
- Names acknowledged in concert programme (unless requested otherwise)
- Invitation to exclusive 'Friends Evening'
Additional benefits and restrictions are outlined here alongside fees for annual subscriptions that run from January to December each year: