- Your favourite classical music – right in the heart of Grayshott
- The only UK village regularly staging major works performed by top professional musicians
- Showcasing some of the world’s best soloists, orchestras, choirs, conductors and composers
- 4-5 events each year – selling out weeks, often months in advance
- Supported by ‘Friends of Grayshott Concerts’ who enjoy priority booking
Why endure the hassle, cost and pollution of struggling to far-away venues ....
.... when ‘Grayshott Concerts’ are within easy reach of home?
Nicola Benedetti is coming to Grayshott
Nicola Benedetti is one of the most sought-after violinists of her generation. Her ability to captivate audiences with her innate musicianship and dynamic presence, coupled with her wide appeal as a high-profile advocate for classical music, has made her one of the most influential classical artists of today. She is, arguably, the most famous British violinist since the time of Yehudi Menuhin.
So it is with great pride that we can announce that Nicola Benedetti MBE will perform the Brahms Violin Concerto with the famous London Mozart Players for Grayshott Concerts on Wednesday 10th January 2018 at St Luke's Church, Grayshott. The Programme will include Beethoven's Coriolan Overture and Brahms' Symphony No.1 in C minor.
"It has taken us 10 years to persuade Nicola to come to Grayshott" says artistic director, Vivien Harrison. "She is in such demand around the world that we’ve just had to be patient. It's so exciting!" The performance, starting at 7.30pm, will be conducted by her long-time associate, Leonard Elschenbroich, who will be known to many as the accomplished and charismatic cellist working in trio with Nicola and pianist, Alexei Grynyuk.